How old are we?

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, February 5, 2010

Room for Mike and Ike

So don't get used to posts two days in a row! Mommy thought we were so incredibly cute in these outfits that she just had to show you. She can't remember who gave us these so if it was you, thank you! We also wanted to be sure that Granny saw the little pockets (in the last picture) so she can fill them with Mike and Ikes when she sees us next! We both went to the doctor today for Kitt's weight check. The doctor told Mommy she was really hoping for a weight of 8 pounds, 1 ounce in order for me to have done okay this week. The great news is I (Kitt) was 8 pounds, 3 ounces!!!! The doctor was so proud of me and also told Mommy to keep doing whatever she was doing. Last night I slept the whole night! Mommy and Daddy fed me at 10:00PM and I didn't stir until 8:00AM. Mommy said she could get used to this. I need to teach Garet how to do the same though. It has been nasty and rainy the past couple of days so we haven't been able to take walks but maybe next week will be nicer. Okay, that is all for now. We'll see you soon!


3 comments:

  1. Brittany & Joseph,
    Your daughters are beautiful portraits of God's grace and glory today and now, thank you so much for sharing them with us through your blog; the four of you are regularly in my prayers. Say hello to my friend Bertha, much love to all of you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to see you beautiful girls today in your adorable outfits! And the best news of all is that you (Kitt) are both gaining weight and sleeping so well. Hmmmm, dear Garet, please sleep well tonite so Mommy and Daddy can sleep too!

    ReplyDelete