How old are we?

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Aachoooooo!!!

So we know it has been several days since our last post. This might be one of the longest times between posts since we started. We wish we had an exciting reason for not posting, but Kitt has been sick. She got a cold when we got here and has just not been herself ever since. We think she is getting better now and hope she will be back to her same ole self when she wakes up tomorrow! Unfortunately, Kitt missed a visit to a saltwater pool! Garet had a great time, though, splashing water everywhere. We have not done much while we have been in Pensacola because of Kitt's cold, but we are looking forward to the next few weeks of hanging out with Granny and Grandpa. We have enjoyed getting to see Aunt Kristen and Uncle Mark and look forward to visits with some other people when they come to town. We are having a good time here but are missing Daddy, too. Thanks for continuing to check in on us!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Kitt,

    You really do look like your cold is making you feel miserable. I am so sorry. I wish there was something that could be done for you, but for now you must get plenty of sleep and eat well. Oh, and try not to pass your cold onto Garet. I hope you are better real soon.
    Love, GAMA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitten, I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better!!! (I bet all that time with your Uncle Mark did it, huh? He always makes me feel better too.) :) It made your Aunt Kristen so sad to see you so miserable, and I was so sorry that there was nothing I could do to make you feel better. But now that this is almost behind you, just think of how much fun you're going to have. I can't wait to see you again soon. Oh, and please tell your sister to be awake for me the next time I come over. I've missed playing with her the past two days.
    Sleep well, angels. I love you lots!

    ReplyDelete