How old are we?

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cold and rainy

Today was a cold and rainy day, for sure! Mommy and Daddy took Kitt to the eye doctor and he said the eye is healing very nicely. We had some visitors, Robert and Susan, for lunch who held us for a little while. The rest of the day we hung out around the house and had some time playing on the floor. The only other important thing to report today is our new weights. Kitt weighs 10 pounds, 3 1/2 ounces and Garet weighs 10 pounds, 9 1/2 ounces. See you soon!




1 comment:

  1. I rejoice! I am so thankful along with all of you that Kitt is recovering nicely from surgery, and that both Garet and Kitt are gaining weight. Brittany, I don't know you but I appreciate your honesty, a lot of the time I'll say that I'm doing good when just the opposite is true because I think that no one really wants to listen to my problems especially because I'm a Christian. However, I also know that we are suppose to bear one another's burdens, which was what this weekend's message was about. Joseph your mama is so proud of you, Bertha and I had a prayer meeting on the phone the weekend before Kitt's operation and we prayed specifically for all of you individually lifting up your names before His throne of grace, Hebrews 4:16. Though I've never met you I admire you both and the four of you are regularly in my prayers. I decided to catch up with the reading of your blog girls before I called your Grammy. You are beautiful portraits of His grace and glory, may God continue to be with you and your parents, I love your outfits. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not upon your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your path." Proverbs 3:5-6

    ReplyDelete