How old are we?

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wow! We don't know what happened to us yesterday. We were so excited about Grandpa coming to visit that not only did we forget to post, but Mommy forgot to take any pictures of us with Grandpa. He was just here last night and into this morning. He took us all out to dinner last night and helped feed us but now is on his way to a few days of vacation. He will come back through town this weekend. Today we hung out with Mommy, took our daily trip to Walgreen's and then went with Daddy to the pool. We swam for a little while and then played on the swings with Emily and her mommy, too. There had been thunder earlier in the evening so the pool was nearly empty. It was really fun! Mommy hasn't taken many pictures these two days but here are a few.


2 comments:

  1. I missed you girls yesterday, and I was getting a little "nervous" tonight as your blog hadn't come up. I'm so excited about coming to see you tomorrow. The best treat I have for you is SPF 50+ bathing suits so you won't get sunburned through your suit - boy are they ever cute, and they weren't easy to find! I picked 24 lbs. of blueberries for your mom so you must "beg" her for some as she dearly loves fresh blueberries! I must go to bed now as my "ride" will be by at 7:30 in the morning to head your way! Can't wait! Love you lots, Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I just read Granny's comment. The combined weight of the blueberries that Granny is bringing you is almost the same as your combined weight. That is a lot of blueberries.

    I can't wait to see your new bathing suits.

    Glad to see that you are both doing your PT!

    Love, GAMA

    ReplyDelete