How old are we?

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, October 15, 2010

What a day!

Today we went to Hippo Hopp with our friend Harry and his mommy. We had such a fun time! Kitt especially liked the police car toy while Garet loved climbing on Harry's mommy. Later tonight we went to Emily and Frankie's house for dinner. Not only was it the four of us kids, but their two boy cousins came, too. There was so much going on! We stayed for a little while but Daddy brought us home when we got tired. We have big plans tomorrow so we had to get some rest!




2 comments:

  1. Wow! You girls were busy, busy, busy today. I'm glad you were able to have fun with Harry and his mommy at the Hippo Hopp and then with Frankie and his cousins later in the afternoon. What have you got planned for tomorrow? Is it a secret? Your Granny and I will be leaving Jackson Hole tomorrow and heading back home to Pensacola. We had a great time on our vacation and we're bringing you both a little souvenir of our trip. We hope you like them. Night night girls. Grandpa loves you and is looking forward to seeing you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lovedd the pictures of you with Harry - what a cutie he is. His mother looks just like she did in high school! Grandpa and I get on the plane today to return home so ask Mommy and Daddy to say a prayer for our safe return. After all, I have to get rested so I can get on the plane Wed. to come see you - I can't wait. Could today possibly be the Fall Festival for you to attend? I hope I will see you in your costumes soon. I love you lots, Granny

    ReplyDelete