1. Going home! We don't know when it will be but it will be this year.
2. Our first birthday party! We hear Mommy makes really nice cakes and we can't wait to see what she will make for us.
3. Sleeping with the lights off! Right now the lights are always on and we hear at home it won't always be so bright.
4. Getting to see Mommy and Daddy whenever we want! Right now they are only there part of the days but once we get home they will always be around.
5. Having someone pick us up when we cry!
6. Getting to see in real life so many people that Mommy and Daddy have told us about. We won't be able to have a lot of visitors at first because it is still flu season, but once we get past that it will be nice to have visitors.
7. Going places. Mommy has told us about lots of places we will get to go and things we will get to see. We can't wait to see them all.
8. A big bed! Our beds at the hospital are real small but we've heard our real cribs are big!
9. Lots of firsts! We understand we will have lots of firsts this year like a first smile, laugh, word and step (maybe). We know Mommy and Daddy will be so excited every time we do something new.
10. Taking a bath in a bathtub instead of over the sink on the hospital scale.
The list could go on and on but we certainly are excited about all this new year will hold for us and for our families. Happy New Year to all of you, too!