How old are we?

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, May 21, 2010

Take me out to the ball game....

....well not really! We are going to get to a ball game at some point, but today we just made sure our shirts fit. (They do!) The weather today was not nice at all. We didn't even get to go for a walk. Instead we hung out at home, listened to some music, played with Mommy...the usual. The one picture where Garet is leaning over is her checking out Kitt on the floor. Don't worry Mommy was standing right there making sure she wouldn't fall.



1 comment:

  1. Garet, where are your pants? I see your yellow undies! I loved all your pics today just sorry you didn't get to go outside because I know how you girls enjoy being outside. Granny is home now so her "beachside" vacation is over! So sad. I love you and miss you. Granny

    ReplyDelete