How old are we?

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Brittany: When I called the NICU this morning, the nurse warned me that they were expecting two new admissions which means we would have to leave but to come on at the time we wanted to come. We knew we needed to see the babies this morning as we were going to spend the holiday with some family and wouldn't be able to come back later. Anyway, when we arrived, the new babies had just been born but the nurse let us come in anyway. She went the extra effort to be sure she got our babies dressed and made sure we got to take Thanksgiving pictures with the girls. Thanks, Nadine! It meant a lot to me.

Kitt: I am doing really well in my big girl bed. There is so much more to see when I'm in this bed! I was wide awake when Mommy and Daddy got here. They read a Thanksgiving card to me from my Great Aunt MaryAnne and it was really nice. I got bathed and weighed last night. My new weight is 4 pounds and 7 ounces. I am supposed to get my first bottle sometime today so I will let you know how that goes when I get a chance.

Garet: I was surprised last night with my big girl bed! They said I was doing such a great job with my temperature that they decided to go ahead and move me in. That also meant I got some new clothes. There are some pictures of me in them below. I also got weighed last night and am up to 3 pounds, 9 ounces now. I will update you on my first bottle. The card from Great Aunt MaryAnne was really nice. We are both excited about meeting her real soon!







4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving girls! You are loved by many. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving girls! You both are special blessings for our family. We have so much to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving, Kitt and Garet. You truly are a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you both liked your Thanksgiving Day cards. I hope you had a very nice day!

    ReplyDelete