How old are we?

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, November 21, 2009

So this is Friday's post

Mommy and Daddy came to see us twice today and Mommy held us both during each of the visits. So for those of you are going to give Mommy a hard time for not posting today, she actually came to the 11:00PM touch time and is posting now that she is home. Now on for why you are really reading:

Kitt: Last night (Thursday) was a weigh-in night and I am happy to report that I gained two ounces! I now weigh 3 pounds and 11 ounces. I am still eating the same amount but I get an additive for extra calories.

Garet: I got weighed last night, too, and am getting closer and closer to 4 pounds. I weighed 3 pounds and 3 ounces. Mommy got to hold us each for a whole hour tonight during our feedings!

Here are a few pictures from today; top 2 are Kitt, bottom 2 are Garet:



No comments:

Post a Comment