How old are we?

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Up we go!

Kitt: Daddy took a lot of pictures of me today. There are a few below but a lot more on Snapfish. My big news of the day is I weighed 3 pounds 10 ounces last night! That's impressive weight gain for the three weeks I've been in the world, huh? I was wide awake, trying to take everything in,
the whole time Mommy and Daddy were here. The top three pictures are of me.

Garet: Mommy held me today while she was here, and I fell fast asleep. I know what you all are wondering, and the answer is, I did it! I weigh 3 pounds and 1 ounce now. Mommy will come back again tonight because the nurses said we are almost out of milk. I guess that's what is helping us get so big. The bottom two pictures are of me and Mommy.









1 comment:

  1. Way to go, girls! Garet, we have all been waiting for you to join Kitt in the 3.0 and above club! On now to 4!

    ReplyDelete