How old are we?

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Could it be?

Kitt: I got increased to 6 bottles today! I have been doing so great with them even though I am really slow. It's not a race, after all, but slow and steady still wins the race. I also had my eyes checked again today. The doctor does not think the xanogranuloma has gotten any smaller but it also hasn't grown any. He seems to think it is a bit more translucent which makes him think it might be breaking up. He wants to continue the eye drops for another few weeks before we try anything more aggressive. If I can do 6 bottles for a day or two, I think we will try eight. Now I just need my little sister to catch on.

Garet: The occupational therapist came down today to give Mommy more advice on bottle feeding. It's nothing Mommy and Daddy are doing.....I just don't want to take a bottle. Of course, while that lady was here, I did great and finished the bottle in 17 minutes but then I did not want the one later in the day and had to take it from my feeding tube. Maybe tomorrow will be better.



2 comments:

  1. By George, I think you've got it, Kitt! Yeah! Also, good news on your eye doc visit.

    Garet, as I watch you sleep so soundly, I am thinking that you are not a bit concerned about all the fuss about the bottle. Glad you are not stressing out, but if you wouldn't mind, would you please try a wee bit harder?!! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Kitt!!! Keep up the good work and you'll be home before you know it.

    And Garet, it's time for you to get with the program. I know you will.

    I'm looking forward to seeing you both again in a couple weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete