How old are we?

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, December 11, 2009

Trying to put it all together

Kitt: I had a good day today. I took all but 9 cc of my first bottle for the nurse and then I took ALL of my second bottle tonight for Mommy with six minutes to spare. My weight tonight was 5 pounds, 11.5 ounces. My mood seemed a little better today as I wasn't so whiney but I still was grunting a lot. The nurses say that grunting is very common with preemies. Tomorrow is another day and we will see how it goes!



Garet: I was wide awake when it was time for my first bottle. Mommy gave it to me and I took the whole thing in 20 minutes. The second one tonight was not so great. I only took 20 cc. I had a little breathing episode during it which really tuckered me out. My weight tonight was 4 pounds, 13.4 ounces. See you tomorrow!






3 comments:

  1. Sweet girls,

    Those are some cute blankets you have! And a nice hat, Garet. What happened to Kitt's?

    Glad you both had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love the blankets. Where did you get them? Are they new or from your nursery. Sounds like it was another great day. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh the girls are looking so sweet! they have really rounded out now and are losing their "preemie" look. way to go kitt & garet!

    brittany, i can't remember if i said it last time, but can you please add fairfax, va to the prayer map? thanks!!

    ReplyDelete