How old are we?

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, December 18, 2009

Kitt: Well, not much progress has been made with me today. The speech therapist came in this morning to watch Mommy feed me. The good news is that I know how to eat. The bad news is it hurts me so bad that I just won't do it. The speech therapist talked to the doctor to get me some drops for gas and that seems to be giving me some relief but the reflux is still there. Daddy gave me my bath tonight and cuddled with me instead of suffering through my second bottle of the day. That was nice! My new weight tonight is 6 pounds, 3.3 ounces.


Garet: I already got moved to 4 bottles per day! I did my first two for Mommy today without any problems but did not do so well on my third one. Starting tomorrow I will eat at 2AM, 8AM, 2PM, and 8PM. We'll see where it all goes from there. My new weight is 5 pounds, 6.2 ounces.


No comments:

Post a Comment