How old are we?

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A few things....

Garet: Thanks to the speech therapist, we do tongue calisthenics 2 or three times a day. Mommy did them for a few minutes with me today and Daddy did them on Kitt (hence his blue gloves). I am not sure they really helped me though as I did not finish any of my three bottles today. I had my eyes checked again today, too, and everything looks fine. My new weight from last night was 5 pounds, 11.2 ounces. I am catching up to my sister! We are told our Aunt Kristen came to town today but the rules of the hospital won't let her come in to meet us. She was even wearing the "Awesome Aunt" sticker that we sent her for her birthday! Granny did come back and held us both again today.

Kitt: So the eye doctor came back today to check the progress of my eye. The good news is the bleeding is clearing up and he was able to see in which means I can see out! The pressure is down but the small growth of cells is still there. He even said these only appear in newborns every 15-20 years. He is still trying to get rid of it with the eye drops so hopefully they will work. I did both of my bottles today, although very slowly. I got credit for doing both though! My weight from last night was 6 pounds and 7 ounces.





No comments:

Post a Comment