How old are we?

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

We're both on 6!

Kitt: I have been going back and forth with my progress on my bottles but for the most part have been doing very well with them. The speech and occupational therapists both came down again today to watch me eat. I always do well when I have an audience!

Garet: Mommy was very surprised when the doctor told her I was getting increased to 6 bottles seeing as I haven't been doing the ones I was getting! Apparently, the speech therapist told the doctor I needed more practice. I'm not really sure how I feel about this....it seems like extra work for me.


Aunt LeAnn came to see us tonight, too. We have heard so much about her from Mommy and were glad to get to see her through the glass. The doctors made a special exception to open the window since she came all the way from California to see us.

1 comment:

  1. It was great to see you today! I can't wait to see you in your home in just a few months when I return. You are doing great and hope you'll keep up the good work. You have a beautiful tree and lots of cool gifts waiting for you under it.

    ReplyDelete